[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A edit button.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:26 pm

A edit button would be nice. If you take a look at Unicode in the off topic category. You can see it is needed there. [wow]Surprised any forum don't have it. Such as DF's [/wow]
Back to top Go down

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:30 pm

-_- I just realized WoW in here means World Of Warcraft. Theres another edit button. anyways after the WoW thing should be "Surprised this forum don't have it. This and DF -_-

A. [wow]Warglaive of Azzinoth[/wow]
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:30 pm

i deactivated it. ive been on forums where ppl have abused the edit button to cover up...certain things they dont want the lead/admin to see, so for now only i can edit.
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Thats retarded... er.. I know in some forum hosts you can see what ppls actions are.. I think it would still be better with it -_-
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Wouldn't that lead to a post overload? I'm not too fond of the FF clan server blowing up! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:19 pm

well the thing is, the higher ranks do have access. I only give access to people i know wont abuse of it.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:33 pm

What are the requirements?

Did I spell that right? Damn!
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm

just stay active and due clan like stuff and ill promo u =]
Back to top Go down

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 am

Oh, you ass hole you think im going to break a rule >Sad
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 am

Jeez, you seem pissed off for like, no reason.
Back to top Go down

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:20 am

No im always like that :\ If i was pissed you'd know.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 am

It's a little hard to act angry when all you can do is send naughty text based messages like Glockin did, and we don't like him.
Back to top Go down

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:26 am

Who's glockin... 2_2... Me and you are gonna be the active-est on here. Me, You, and cloud. Your on alot xD
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 am

Correction, Me, you, Yeem, Could, and sometimes Alex, but for some reason he never responds to me when I say hi in the chat room o.0
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:32 am

DAMN EDIT BUTTON!!!

Glockin is a turd who insulted AdminPwn for not having MP out sooner when there was no release date promise ever said by him. He sent a PM dissing the Admeral then went around the forums dissing him over and over again. Unfortunatly he was banned, that means we can't rape him in MP Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:57 am

SEE CLOUD. WE NEED EDIT >Sad
But if you look at the post count when it comes to super-active its me and cloud. But your still new so you got a pretty nice PC (Post count) For new.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:01 am

lol, you keep messing up that smilely > : (
Back to top Go down

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:29 pm

Because I need a edit xO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A edit button. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A edit button.   A edit button. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A edit button.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FF] Clan :: [FF] Clan Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: