[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unstoppable zombies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sickboy

Sickboy

Unstoppable zombies Empty
PostSubject: Unstoppable zombies   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:33 am

What's the deal with the greenish zombie and the huge fucking red dude that kills you with a single punch? By the way, do zombies punch? If I was one, I'd do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable zombies   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:47 am

Punch? Well officially they grab to bite you.. but that don't look like it at all in DF. lol and green zombies are easy, never came against FAT Green or LONG ARM green. but I can do about 6 KO with rem 1100 - for the red guy, his name is Behemoth, some people refer to him as "Big red" I believe thats Clifford's name or however you spell the damn dog that for who knows what reason he likes crushing houses and is so big. The red guy is hard though. Wasted every single bullet. so I pulled a golf club on the fuck. and he "punched" me lol.
Back to top Go down
Danbob
4 star
4 star
Danbob

PostSubject: Mini-Boss, Boss   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:56 pm

The green ones, there the Green Meanies. There quite fun to poke at with a chainsaw, and a shotgun. 9 shells does the trick from a 870 16G. He Usually drops a fair peice of loot, DEPENDING how far you go out. In frame 1 you will get a lead pipe.

Big red dudes,Fat Red Ogres (my term), yea, they blow. They usually break your Flak Jacket , and your back, leaving you at Critical and Broken, and send his buddies to try to get you. I shot around 100 16G shells at him, he died somewhere around that amount. He drops a good peice of loot, ALSO depending on the area. In frame 4 he will drops a hunting knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable zombies   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:23 am

Any ideas how to get behemoth (big red guy). I spent 10 minutes using about 700 SG shells.. and went down for a while keeping my aggro up and nothing came D: not even a greenie lol
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable zombies   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:06 pm

behemoth wont show up unless you walk around around all of inner city, and its all pretty much random
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable zombies   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:46 pm

eh fuck. when they first came out it was Aggro and only aggro that we needed.
Back to top Go down
AlexMdle

AlexMdle

PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable zombies   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Nah, finding the big red is not hard. I did it using only a spiked club and machete.

First you kill lots, lots and lots of zeds. (Really, kill so much that the whole ground is painted red)
Then you go 1 screen right and then just walk down.
Dont forget to keep the aggro at max. (4-5 zeds sprinting at you)

After like 3-5 frames hes 100% to appear.

Well, i did this trick to find him. I even tried to go on him with my machete and cutted some nice holes in him. After evading like 10 or 20 attacks of his, i got lazy... ouch.

Well, yeah its true - one punch of him sends you in grave almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable zombies   Unstoppable zombies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unstoppable zombies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FF] Clan :: [FF] Clan Community :: Question/ Comments-
Jump to: