[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diary of the Damned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

Diary of the Damned Empty
PostSubject: Diary of the Damned   Diary of the Damned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:42 pm

Diary of the Damned

I am writing this to confirm events that have happened over the past 7 days. Right now I am currently trapped in a small room in a ruined house with 3 other people. I am hurrying this so please excuse me.

Day 1
I was only walking to pick up my morning paper from the mailbox when I saw the beginning of what has happened to my fair city. Chaos and destruction, the smoke filling the air and the crashed cars and blood, god there was so much blood. People were eating each other. What sick people would do that, I thought. I would soon find out the hard way. I ran inside and armed myself with a kitchen knife to help protect me from the assailants if they came to me. They didn’t, but they would come another time. I locked my doors and huddled on the sofa. The screams outside were bloodcurdling and I cried. I will admit it and I will repeat it over and over again. I could only imagine what horrible fate awaited the people outside. I laid down and rested. Hoping that something overnight would stop this horror across the city.

Day 2
I woke to more screams outside and decided that I was not going to sit idly by and let it all happen. It was this decision that turned my life around. I went outside and there was more blood, more chaos and more destruction. Black smoke rose from across all directions. The screams origin was a young woman being attacked by a blood soaked man. I ran towards him and thrust the knife into the side of his head. He dropped dead and the woman cried. I told her there was nothing to worry about and that she was fine but she wept continuously and showed me a wound on her arm. She said the thing bit her arm and that people who get bitten turn into the terrible monsters. She wanted me to kill her. I couldn’t do it so she snatched the knife from me and slit her own throat. I watched as she slowly bled to death. It was horrifying and it changed me. I saw some more of the creatures and ran. More came out of my front door so I couldn’t even enter my own home again. I ran, I don’t know why but I ran. I went into an alleyway and rested for another couple of hours. I woke up in the late hours of the afternoon. I noticed I forgot to get the knife back from the dead woman but it was too late. I had to find somewhere to rest for the night. After some more walking I noticed that an old hotel had been converted to a haven for survivors. I saw that from a sign in front of it. I walked in and a kind old lady showed me to a bed and gave me some peanuts. I ate, and then I slept.

Day 3
The old lady woke me and told me that the creatures were trying to enter. She was armed with a shotgun and was giving other people some guns. She offered me a Pistol to use in what seemed to be a battle for this safe haven. The door smashed to the floor and the firing began. My ears were hurting but I had to fight for my life with something I had no knowledge of using. I shot randomly and learnt from a nearby man that I had performed a shot to the head on a monster. The old lady shouted at us to keep back as the zombies gained more ground until she directed us to the basement. When we were down and the door was locked I learnt that 5 of us were killed in the fight and only 12 people remained. She showed us an exit to the streets if they got in the basement. I rested again for like 2 hours before the smash of the basement door startled me. Everyone rushed but some of us didn’t make it due to that screams of terror being. We ran into the street and were chased by running creatures. We took cover in the nearest open door we could see. We shut door and barricaded with things spread around. When we sure it was safe the old lady counted how many of us were left. A horrified 7 of us still remained. Meaning 10 people died today. I laid down on the hard floor thinking about the poor souls who were no doubt converted into whatever lay outside the house.

Day 4
Today was a day like no other. We ate what food was in the house. We talked, we drank and played games and forgot everything that was going on outside. It was the day of days.

Day 5
The repercussions of yesterday’s actions took their toll on us. We were out of food and drink. We had a choice. Go back out to hell or stay and die. Some vouched to stay and others vouched to leave. 5 of us left while the old lady and a middle aged man wanted to stay. We left and went to a Wall Mart near the house. Feeling guilty about leaving the 2 people behind we returned just to give food and drink to the people to last them a few days. What we saw we couldn’t believe. The zombies had entered the house and were no doubt consuming the old man and lady right now. The person who took us in and protected us was being eaten by the things we were fighting. We were depressed; we needed a place to stay. A ruined house was nearby so we entered. We barricaded and rested.

Day 6
We woke up early and ate. One of us, Harry, wanted to go out and get more supplies, on his own to stop anyone else dying if possible. We let him go but he never returned. We heard banging and the door smashed open we ran into the next room and barricaded that door as well. They smashed that one but another one of us, Steve. Stayed to slow them down. We entered another room and this one had more stuff to barricade with. It would hold out for longer. We rested once again

Day 7
The banging once again started. We barricaded a small room with 3 of us left. I decided to write the events of the past 7 days in a piece of paper. Once done the zombies broke through and started eating the last 2 people. I am crawling back while writing and they are getting closer and closer

*Nemesis
Back to top Go down

Diary of the Damned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FF] Clan :: Custom Content :: RP Sector/ Stories-
Jump to: