[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo

Go down 
+3
ScottFreeman
ffcloud
reverber (arius)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
reverber (arius)

Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Empty
PostSubject: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:00 am

We, of Black Dragons and others of the DF community would like to post a complaint on your member, cowsgomoo. In recent weeks Cowsgomoo has gone from respected, to a nuisance. he has disregarded any requests to stop with his behaviour. He doesnt even show any sign of regretting his inmaturity, has not learned to stop, and it seems to me he doesnt even care anymore. he is considered a "n00b" by many. he has harmed the reputation of all the groups that he belongs to. And deserves to be suspended from these said groups untill he learns the error of his ways.
Best wishes,
Reverber
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:13 am

i thought VX banned him already o.O?
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net
ScottFreeman

ScottFreeman

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:13 am

I got cows, back 100% hes one of us, hes a brother in arms. so you gotta problem you gotta go through me!
Back to top Go down
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:00 pm

Well Scott if the accusations are true (Haven't been on DF forever so I don't really know what's going on) then you shouldn't protect him. He needs face his consequences on his "Dickness" if he has (Not saying you're a dick Cow.)
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:26 pm

They are. The only thing Cow needs to do is stop posting so much spam. It's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:12 am

Haha ya he has like the highest post count rank.
Back to top Go down
cow
3 star
3 star

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 am

Hi guys, I'm in Florida at the moment. I was expecting a better report than this though Sleep. I realize those posts are n00bish of me. After I posted some of them, I wished I had been able to delete them. I am glad Vor found a good solution to all of this. Having a little fun isn't too bad, I'm guessing I went a little too far pale. When I get back, (the time I am unbanned) I will sort this out with Vor.

P.S Why does everyone think I care about post count?
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:55 am

It's the only logical reason I can think of as to why you spammed so much. But I do hope you're telling the truth, that way things can revert back to the way they used to be.
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:20 pm

things will never revert back to the way they used to be =]
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net
cow
3 star
3 star

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Correct, someone needs to tell Vor that the Clan Politics thread needs to be, "restarted" or all of my, "n00bish" posts deleted.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 pm

cow, no matter whether you are fuckishdickn00bsonofabitch who lickshismumvaginaandenjoysit. i will like you and never insult you Razz

*Nemesis
Back to top Go down
cow
3 star
3 star

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo   Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Complaint on Cowsgomoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FF] Clan :: [FF] Clan Community :: Dead Frontier General Topics-
Jump to: