[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Palmyra Mall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:15 pm

I'm writing a story here guys, it's not a CYOA so please don't post what to do next. I will post it chapter by chapter, they may not be long but it will hopefully turn out to be a good thriller story. Hope you enjoy!
"Why are we watching?" Asked the man with Glasses.
"Becuase, we are making history. If we can change a normal human being into a super-human. The military will have no equal!" Replied the man in White.
"But what if it fails?" Asked the man with Glasses. The man in White turned around and pinned the man with Glasses against the wall.
"Then I will kill you myself for mentioning it!. Now hurry up before we miss it!" Ordered the man in White. They walked until a door lay in fron of them which they opened. Inside was a group of men standing in front of a glass wall which had a man inside.
"AAAGGGHHH! What the fuck did you sons of bitches do to me!!!!!!" Shouted the man.
"Now now, no need for that language Mr Janovec. You will be a main part in our rise to glory." Said the man in White. Janovech rolled around the floor screaming in pain before laying motionless.
"FUCKING HELL!!!" Shouted the man in White. He turned and punched the man with Glasses. "I told EVERYONE not to mention failure in this project. You would fucking jinx it! And one of us had to mention it!" He kicked the man with Glasses repeatedly until Janovec started moving again. The man with Glasses coughed up blood.
"So you are alive. Great! But no mutations. Come on you pricks. Get him out of there and prep him for execution!" Ordered the man in White.
The men in the room smashed open the glass and pulled Janovec out. He immediatly grabbed one of them and bit his arm. He screamed in pain and fell to the floor.
"SHOOT HIM!" Shouted the man in White. But all the armed men in the room were bitten and on the floor. The man with Glasses had fled and the man in White ran after him. An alarm rang throughout area as people all around were consumed by Jonovec and the crazed men.

10 minutes later...

The man in White and the man with Glasses were all the sane people in the Abstergo Facility. The crazed were banging on the door. The man in White had locked in a glass room and left the man with Glasses outside of it.
"I will love to see you die hehe." Said the man in White.
"You will die too!" Replied the man with Glasses.
"Maybe hahaha!!!" Said the man in White. The crazed burst through and trampled over the man in Glasses, while some stopped to eat him. They started to smash through the glass.
"Bring it haha!" Said the man in White. The crazed smashed through and pinned the man in White to the floor. One of them bit into his neck and he smiled.
"Maybe the project will be continued after all...." Said the man in White.

End of Chapter 1

Please say what you thought of it.

*Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:25 pm

It's a bit of an odd beginning. But some of the best stories I've heard started out where you didn't know what was going on at all, then it slowly reveals itself to you. But it was good, mind. Not just hidden.
Back to top Go down
mcurt

mcurt

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: wow   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:31 pm

your writing this!? its soundas so good..... id love to see the next chapters..... i cant wait it sounds so..... so..... cool lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcurt10
Nemesis

Nemesis

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:32 am

I'm gonna post a chapter a day.

Chapter 2 - Checkout
---------
It was a grim day, grey clouds with a sign of rain. It didn't bother Jaso, he would be forced to enjoy his day either way. His boss made sure of it. Rain or Shine they would trek around the city collecting money from people. That's right, Jaso was a Taxman. What some people would call "scum of the earth", Jaso would call workmates.And today was another day where he would piss people off by taking their hard earned cash. All dressed and raring to go, Jaso picked up his briefcase and set out, first stop was a local corner shop quite close to his home. So close he could walk there.

5 minutes Later...

The shop was busy in this type of morning, people didnt want to go outside in the rain so they came early, Jaso walked to the counter and addressed the owner.
"Mr Rickroll, the IRS has noticed you havent been paying your taxes. Is there a specific reason for it?" Asked Jaso.
"Your a taxman? That's fuckin great, my dad dies and here comes the taxman to take away my goddamn fortune!" Said Mr Rickroll.
"I'm sorry sir, you do know the taxes are for a good cause, we won't take all your inheritance. There is a lot of money there and we must take some." Said Jaso.
"I don't give a flyin fuck son. My money is my fuckin money!" Exclaimed Mr Rickroll.
"Could you watch your language? We have children in the shop!" Said a nearby woman holding the hand of a child.
"Sorry, but why must I pay cos my dad made some cash?!" Asked Mr Rickroll angrily.
"It's just a common policy. I'm terribly sorry but either you pay inheritance tax or you get arrested." Said Jaso.
"You know what? Fuck you! I'm not payin any of my cash and you sir can go to hell and leave my fuckin shop!" Said Mr Rickroll.
"You will pay the tax whether we send you to prison or not!" Said Jaso. Mr Rickroll smacked Jaso sending him to floor. A running crazed person running towards them tripped over Jaso and landed onto Mr Rickroll.
"What the fuck you doin son! Get the hell offa me!" Said Mr Rickroll before being bitten in the shoulder by the man.
"What the hell!" Shouted a person in the shop before starting to attack the crazed person. Mr Rickroll grabbed the persons leg and bit it.
Jaso ran into the street and gasped in horror. People everywhere were attacking and biting eachother. A horrifying sight that made Jaso run back to his home.

5 minutes later...

Back in the house, Jaso locked all his doors and windows before switching on the TV. A female reporter was on talking about riots in the city of Kashmer.
"Extremely violent riots have appeared all over the once peaceful city of Kashmer. We now go live to our reporter in the sky." She said.
The screen changed to a scene in a helicopter where the camera is viewing a fight between police and a large group of blood covered people.
"As you can see, this is happening all over the city. People who are bitten by these change within seconds to bloodthirsty crazy people!" Said the heli reporter. "The following will be bloody and violent so we advise any children to leave now!"
The police had set up a small square fort of cars and were trapped inside shooting blood covered people in all directions.
"I would strongly reccomend anyone to leave the city now!" Said the heli reporter. The blood covered crazed had reached over the cars and were biting the policemen.
"Quick turn it off now!" Said the heli reporter. The screen changed back to the female reporter who was looking shocked and terrified. Banging was heard in the background.
"Um, as you see, the streets are dangerous please don't follow Jacob's advice and try to leave. We will uh hopefully be back soon!" She said.
The screen turned black. Jaso walked up his stairs and laid on his bed. He rested his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. Trying to ignore the shooting being heard outside.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:34 am

All characters and locations in this story are all fictional. Any resemblance to any actual persons is entirely co-incidental.

Chapter 3 - Homeless
----------------
Jaso awoke to strange banging noises downstairs. He got out of bed looked down his stairs. Nothing there but his front door was wide open, which meant someone or something had broken in. He went back into his room and got his baseball bat which was a gift to him when he was younger. He crept slowly down the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. When he was down he looked left and right but nothing was there. The door to his living room was open, and he remembered shutting it. He looked inside but also nothing was there. His TV was knocked to the floor and broken and shuffling was heard in the kitchen. He peered inside and saw someone eating a sausage he stored in a cupboard. He crept up behind the figure, hoping over and over again that it was a looter who would help him. He was right behind the figure and hit it on the legs putting them on their knees.
"Hello?" Asked Jaso. The figure turned around and was missing the skin on his cheek. It lunged for Jaso but he was already running out of the kitchen and out the front door. The creature was still chasing him and Jaso saw another group of bloody people ahead of him. Jaso turned around and smacked the creature, taking it to the floor. He repeatedly hit its head until it was mushed. Jaso noticed it was a cop and saw a gun on his thigh. He picked it up aswell as the bullets in the cops jacket. Jaso ran away as he noticed the sun was rising. Jaso saw the local police station. He decided to enter it to arm himself better.

2 minutes Later...

The station seemed empty but he knocked the window just to be sure. He turned around and saw some bloody people walking slowly towards him in the distance but he would deal with them when the time comes. He opened the door to the station and looked around but still saw nothing. He searched around and still noticed no mobile beings. Except for some bodies there was nothing there, not even weapons. He noticed a door in front of him and walked towards it. He opened it and tapped the floor again. The entrance opened behind him and the bloody people he noticed before walked towards him. He quickly entered through the door and locked it with the small lock near the top of the door. He backed away as the people started banging against the door. He turned around and saw some stairs leading downwards. He went down them hoping to find some weapons. He entered and saw nothing but 3 bodies piled in a corner. Who piled them there? But before he could answer he heard a click behind him.
"What do ya think ya doin down ere?" Asked a man with a rough voice.
"I'm... I'm just looking for supplies." Replied Jaso.
"Ah... A looter eh? Well guess what those 3 people there are?" Asked the man with the rough voice.
"L... Looters?" Stuttered Jaso.
"Damn right, those fuckers were looking to take ma stuff. But ah handled them hehe, just like Ah'm gonna handle you." Said the man who Jaso was thinking to be a Redneck.
"Are you gonna kill me?" Ask Jaso.
"Ah dunno, am I?" Asked the Redneck.
"I... I really hope not." Replied Jaso.
"Tough shit, goodbye ya looter-" The Redneck was interrupted by the bloody people bursting through the door. They bit the Redneck and headed for Jaso who had pulled out his gun and fired 5 shots at them. 1 hit the first in the leg bringing it to the floor. The 2nd and 3rd landed in the other crazed persons chest brining it down, dead. The 4th and 5th missed. Jaso got his bat and swung at the third in its legs.
2 bloody people were on the floor and the crazed Redneck had got up and Jaso suspected he was infected as he dropped the shotgun aswell as a sniper rifle. Jaso stood and hit the Redneck on the head. He picked up the Shotgun and Sniper Rifle and also some keys on the floor. Hoping for a garage Jaso saw a third door in the first room and opened it. And there was, a perfectly good cop car. Jaso hoped the keys would work and they did.
"Come on!" Exclaimed Jaso in delight as he entered the car and put the engine on. He drove out and saw a big group of bloody people enter the police station.
"I left at the right time." Said Jaso before driving away.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Chpater 4 - New Faces
----------------
Jaso had been roaming the city for at least 2 hours in the police car before something managed to slow him. A large horde of zombies. He would pass the occasional one aswell as a small group but nothing this big. What they were talking to was unknown. He reversed and span the car around. Another large horde has strangely formed behind. He was trapped in an alleyless road by 2 large hordes of zombies. Some had noticed him and started running towards him. He floored the pedal and sped to the horde. Sickening cracks and crunches were heard as he mercillesly overran the horde. When he was free he went full speed again until a bullet came right in front of the car causing him to brake and the car to spin over a couple of times.

A few minutes later...

Jaso eyes blurred open. The horde had surrounded his car. He looked around for the shotgun and saw in front of him, but his arms were stuck and shotgun couldnt be held. More shots were heard and some bangs on the floor were heard. Jaso tried to struggle out but it was hopeless. The glove box was smashed in the crash and a baton and a knife aswell as some tissues had fallen out of it. He grabbed the knife with his teeth and pressed his cheek to the floor, he nodded and while his face went down he let go of the knife and it slid to his hands, aswell as cutting it. He ignored the sting and grabbed the knife and cut the seatbelt stopping his arm moving. After he was fully free he grabbed the shotgun and slid out of the wreckage. The zombies surrounding were all dead and bullet just nearly missed his foot. Jaso ran behind the wreckage and hid. A couple more shots were fired but that was it. Jaso peeked a little and saw a window close. He ran towards the house the window was at and banged on the door.
"Rick, more of those fuckin zombies, can I handle it?" Asked a femal voice which was muffled through the door.
"I'm not a zombie, I wanna know why you were shooting at me!" Shouted Jaso.
"Oh shit." Said the female voice as locks on the door were unlocked and the door opened. "Really sorry, please come in, just us 3 here."
"Ok." Said Jaso as he entered the house. It was wrecked and blood painted the walls. Inside were 2 men, They were both armed with what looked to be machine guns.
"Who the fuck are you?" Asked one of them.
"Uh, I'm Jaso. One of you shot at me making my car flip over." Said Jaso.
"Aw hell man sorry bout that!" Said the man. "With the speed you were at I thought you was turning while driving."
"Well! Let's forget about that! I'm Ruby and this is Steve and Karl." Said Ruby in an excited voice.
"Woah woah woah, are you bit?" Asked Steve.
"Uh, no but this knife cut me a bit." Replied Jaso.
"Oh yeah, then why are you limping?" Asked Steve. Jaso hadnt thought about the pain in his leg until now.
"I uh didnt know about that." Said Jaso lifting his trouser leg up to reveal a gash in his shin.
"I fuckin knew it!" Said Steve standing up and aiming his gun at Jaso.
"Steve sit the fuck down! That's not a bite wound. It was caused by something else." Exclaimed Ruby.
"Must have been from the crash." Said Jaso.
"Here, lets get you sat down." Said Ruby taking Jaso to a bed next to Karl. "Rest here, it may be midday but you need rest. We will tend to your leg soon."
Jaso laid back and closed his eyes, and started to think about what would happen when its over.
___________________________-
Is no one gonna reply to what this is like? If its crap please say how to change it.

*Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:39 am

You may have noticed but I'm not describing my characters as I am leaving it all to your imagination!

Chapter 5 - A way out
------------

Jaso woke suddenly to gunshots in the distance. Steve was peeking out of a window. A clock on a table next to him read 1:03am.
"They got another one!" Said Steve angrily under his breath.
"Got what?" Asked Jaso.
"Oh, its you. We arent the only guys here, there are couple of families and survivor packs scattered in these apartments around here." Explained Steve. "And those goddamn zombies just overran another. It will be us next!"
"Then why dont we leave?" Asked Jaso.
"We can't, its too dangerous at night." Replied Steve.
"We'll leave in the morning!" Exclaimed Jaso.
"Don't you have an injured leg?" Asked Steve.
"Its not that bad. I can walk." Replied Jaso.
"Just give it a couple of days. We may leave, if we are still alive." Said Steven.
"Ok then, Goodnight." Said Jaso while giving a nod to Steve. He laid his head back and tried to get some more sleep.

Some hours later...

Crackling was heard in the next room next where Jaso lay. A bacony aroma was also around.
"All ready guys!" Shouted Ruby's voice.
Jaso stood up and limped towards the source of the smell. Ruby was shaking around some bacon while Steve stood behind her. Sniffing, but Jaso thought it wasnt the bacon he was smelling. He limped past giving a weird look to Steve.
"Oh shit Jaso I forgot about you leg. How is it doing?" Asked Ruby.
"Fine, I still have to limp though. Where is Karl?" Asked Jaso.
"He went out to find out if anyone survived that zombie attack last night." Answered Steve.
"I dont think they did though." Said Ruby. A slam was heard nearby and Karl rushed into the kitchen.
"We gotta get outta here now!" Said Karl, panting heavily.
"Why? What the fuck happened?!" Asked Steve angrily.
"The... the kid was alive. They had a kid! He was hid in a closet and when I took him out he screamed and a bunch of those bastards came." Explained Karl.
"Wheres the kid?" Asked Ruby.
"The runners got him when we left. He's dead. And-" Karl was cut off by bangs on the door. "Shit thats them!" Said Karl.
"Is there a way out?" Asked Jaso.
"I dunno!" Replied Steve.
"We gotta find a way out!" Said Ruby. She dropped the pan when the windows smashed. They were on the ground floor.
"The windows?" Asked Karl.
"I guess it is, arm up. That door wont hold long and they have the windows." Ordered Steve. Jaso picked up his shotgun and saw Ruby pick up a Sniper Rifle and Karl and Steve get their machine guns.
"Lets do this!" Said Karl and he went guns blazing in the living room killing all the zombies who entered through the window and climbed out.
"You comin?" Asked Karl as Jaso, Ruby and Steve lookied in awe but exited when the door smashed down.
They ran down an alleyway which seemed to be zombie free.
"I thought we would die!" Mentioned Jaso. "You guys must know, I'm not trained with this. I found it in a police station."
"Who cares." Said Steve. "You still have a decent weapon."
"Now lets go!" Said Ruby as she continued down the alleyway.

*Nemesis
Back to top Go down
zakktastic

zakktastic

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:49 pm

cheers thats freakn sweet dude!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/actappauld
Sponsored content

Palmyra Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmyra Mall   Palmyra Mall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palmyra Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FF] Clan :: Custom Content :: RP Sector/ Stories-
Jump to: