[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

War with BD

Go down 
+3
Vincent
YeeM
ffcloud
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 pm

We are officially at war with BD, armor up guys its gonna be a bumpy drive =]
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Hoora let's bring the PAIN.

...And confetti.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 pm

I havn't gone into the city for about a month now, at least not to level....
Ugh, being lazy is such a curse.
Back to top Go down
Pest02

Pest02

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:31 pm

Umbrella is not going to help you.

I'm looking on how it went down, and all I see is Vincent and VoraX bickering.

I've already sent BD a rant about what I think, prepare for yours.

If Vincent had been descriptive instead of being so vague, it would have gone better. VoraX tries too hard, that's easy to tell. He abuses his powers, but all the mods have at some point.

The first 3 pages are fun, light hearted and carefree. Page 4 where Vincent and VoraX exchange words is where it all screws up.

Vicent, "I've heard from a couple of my members of how you deleted thier posts, some of afore mentioned members are good friends of mine, and some are not. However they both talk about the same thing. "he deleted my post just because he got mad at me". But I'll tell the truth, the biggest problem I've had is with the members. One decided to disagree with me in one of the deleted topics a while ago, then said that his clan would pwn my own, as well as telling me to sftu. His clan being the BD's. I don't know if that behaviour is encouraged, but it doesn't seem friendly, to say the least."

This is vague and proves nothing. Which two people did he remove posts from? We all lose members to other clans. I've lost three to BD, and Nemesis went to your clan. This paragraph is the cause of the whole incident.

VoraX: "You "heard from some of your members"?
Stuff?

I have never deleted a thread that wasnt there for been deleted, by me or any Mod.
You are not mention who said what.
You dont mention what were the threads about.
You have never talked, nor asked anything to me.

I get mad at them? Really? Why? "They" remember?
"

His English isn't the best, but he has a point. He actually does his job, what he does on the side is what you do not like. His clan is strictly evil, and that is the way he posts.

Do not flame him for his modship, he actually does that job well. He is the only mod to have a fully running, active clan. Southern Guy tries, but he can't rally his members as well as VoraX.
Back to top Go down
ScottFreeman

ScottFreeman

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:23 pm

didnt seem like anyone started it other that BD Vincent was just saying something, that the BD should focus on fixing and i guess BD took it the wrong way or something , that and they want a death wish.

Either way ill participate in this war, and i feel bad for whoevers going to be on the other side of anyone blade or barrel in this clan
Back to top Go down
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 pm

I really don't care who started it. I don't care about the bickering. I'm just glad something's going on cus honestly I was sorta getting bored of DF. Now at least I have something to look forward to. All in all it's only a game guys...I just hope people don't take things too seriously and that we can just have some fun.
Back to top Go down
mcurt

mcurt

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: input   War with BD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:34 am

yeah i know... gets kinds sad when people are bickering over a game like an old married couple..... just sad... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcurt10
Vincent

Vincent

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 am

THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND VORAX MEANS NOTHING! j/k XD
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 am

i am so adrenaline filled right now its not even funny

*Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:31 am

Needles are bad. >_>
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:57 am

but im badER!

*Nemesis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War with BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with BD   War with BD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with BD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FF] Clan :: [FF] Clan Forums :: Announcements-
Jump to: