[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new to the clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forgoesXlife

new to the clan Empty
PostSubject: new to the clan   new to the clan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm

hey im Orion in dead frontier. i saw this clan on the forums and thought it would be fun to join. ive only been playing for a couple of days but i can do good in the game. i can go anyway without really building up lots of aggro and when i do i can easily dodge those zombie deuch bags and get back to town with usually lots of money and good items to sell. when im not playing this game im usually playing guitar or skateboarding. my aim is xxburcxx and my yahoo is xxgearsxx_xxaustinxx@yahoo.com if any of you need to reach me for more info. im 16 and a very mature player so you wont see any imature behavior from me in the forums or in game. thnx for accepting me to the clan Smile
Back to top Go down

new to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan   new to the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 am

Welcome to the clan, Read the announcements and view the XFire, we are trying to get all clan members there At the moment. Glad to see you at Final Frontier, Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

new to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan   new to the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 am

Welcome man. Hope you have a great time here. If you need anything just ask one of the other members for help.
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

new to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan   new to the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:21 am

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan   new to the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the clan
Page 1 of 1