[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YeeM. <----That's me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

YeeM. <----That's me. Empty
PostSubject: YeeM. <----That's me.   YeeM. <----That's me. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:43 am

Hey guys, glad to have hopped on the FF Bandwagon and hope to have some fun zombie slaying time with you guys.

I'm 16 years old and I live in Canada. I'm an avid gamer and love all kinds basically. My family loves playing video games and I also own a Wii (Brawl anyone?) and a Xbox 360 (No live Sad ). I've been sort of addicted to Zombie survival horror games after seeing the trailer for "Left 4 Dead" and have been searching for a Multiplayer Zombie game to tide me over till November. Well I've found one haha.
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

PostSubject: Re: YeeM. <----That's me.   YeeM. <----That's me. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:45 am

nice to meet ya man =] oh and thats how i found this game as well, left4dead should be pwnsome XD
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

PostSubject: Re: YeeM. <----That's me.   YeeM. <----That's me. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:48 am

Oh ya fo sho xD. Still debating on getting it for the 360 or the PC. I'd rather have it on the PC but mine sucks right now. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YeeM. <----That's me.   YeeM. <----That's me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YeeM. <----That's me.
Page 1 of 1