[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexMdle

AlexMdle

AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Empty
PostSubject: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Well. Hi.

Im AlexMdle.

I like to slaughter, kill, rip, slash open, eviscirate, cripple, destroy, annihilate, pwange and dominate zombies. Preferably using mellee.

I live in germany, play on comp alot (Except for the time im in school).

My hobbies are playing computer games and kicking ass whats exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:11 pm

lol alex we have a lot in common XD glad to meet ya =]
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:37 am

Welcome to FF Clan Alex!
Back to top Go down
AlexMdle

AlexMdle

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Ill get my first saber soon. I think that after 3-4 lvl ups i will try the death row again.

(First time i was killed by the first longarm i saw, got stuck for some reason. Second time i got swarmed by lots of sprinting longarms. Amazing how hard it gets in the death row. I also managed to fight (not kill) a behemot. I could try him again after getting katana and alot of agility)
Back to top Go down
AlexMdle

AlexMdle

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:56 am

(Wasnt able to edit first post)

Hmmmmm got ripped off. No sabre, no machete Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:56 am

Yeah our ass hole leader decided not to put one in because hes afraid The edit monster will shoot him.
Back to top Go down
AlexMdle

AlexMdle

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Well, im glad i got my Machete back^^.

On third time i try to get a saber... forum goes down again...
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Yoshimtu wrote:
Yeah our ass hole leader decided not to put one in because hes afraid The edit monster will shoot him.
lol and u wanted a promo x]
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net
AlexMdle

AlexMdle

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:09 am

Well, finnaly got a sabre... now aiming for Katana.

Also established a nice guide on how to get maximum out of a Gremlin.(In Tips and Strategies section)

Hmmmm, but in last time it looks that Admin changed Gremlin... hopefully not to the bad^^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 am

ffcloud wrote:
Yoshimtu wrote:
lol and u wanted a promo x]
I wanted you to put in a damn edit button, and not just depending on ranks. Dont admin CP have a list of whats edited/posted. eg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 am

see now, I put eg instead of etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.   AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AlexMdle. Ready to slaughter.
Page 1 of 1