[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ScottFreeman's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScottFreeman

ScottFreeman

ScottFreeman's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ScottFreeman's Introduction   ScottFreeman's Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Hello, Im ScottFreeman, i know im not a member of this clan (i hope i will be soon Very Happy) but i decided to post because i know that the forums are kinda dead so im going to post a bit.

Im 14 years old i live in Florida in the United States of America, English is my main language but i also speak some Russian.

My nationality is Caucasian but im also a little bit Native American

Im currently in highschool, its summer now so when the year starts back up ill be in the 10th grade

Im on my computer most of the day and all night, so im always here, (im only on so much is because its part of my career when i graduate)

My skills in the Real world: Web Design, Sig making, Avatar making,Good at Cooking,Knowledge of many FPS games and Guns. Other stuff non relating to computers

I treat people with a lot of respect so if i do become a member of this outstanding clan, you'll notice that i say Sir and Ma'm a lot maybe to much lol

Im really Friendly and easy to get along with unless your on my badside...

Well thats about it for now

Thank you for your cooperation

Sincerely, ScottFreeman
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

ScottFreeman's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScottFreeman's Introduction   ScottFreeman's Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Ah, my high school years... Good times.
Back to top Go down

ScottFreeman's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[FF] Clan :: [FF] Clan Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: