[FF] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[FF] Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Might be inactive for a bit guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YeeM
3 star
3 star
YeeM

Might be inactive for a bit guys. Empty
PostSubject: Might be inactive for a bit guys.   Might be inactive for a bit guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Hey everyone, sorry for not being as active as I hoped or as you would've hoped me to be. I have been extremely busy with school and violin and other extracurricular activities.

I have one more week till finals and one more week till my violin exam. I have to get over 80 on ALL my classes or I am off the computer for the whole summer (No joke/exaggeration) so bear with me guys. I really want to do good on them.

After my exams I will be getting a job but thankfully it will be summer so I'll still have more time to zombie hunt with you guys.

I REALLY hope this week goes by fast and well for me so I can come back ASAP.

I'll still be around once in awhile to get sig/banner requests and to help if ANY of you guys need anything I'm only an E-mail/PM away so don't be afraid to ask for something.

See ya around.
Back to top Go down
ffcloud
Admin
ffcloud

PostSubject: Re: Might be inactive for a bit guys.   Might be inactive for a bit guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:59 pm

np man, RL comes first Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ffclan.roflforum.net
romualdo

romualdo

PostSubject: Re: Might be inactive for a bit guys.   Might be inactive for a bit guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:14 am

WRONG!!!! PCLife comes first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolgangster
4 star
4 star
coolgangster

PostSubject: Re: Might be inactive for a bit guys.   Might be inactive for a bit guys. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 pm

romualdo wrote:
WRONG!!!! PCLife comes first Very Happy
that wasnt very nice.you lowered Yeems self esteem, possibly ruining his chances of passing all his classes. i suggest you apologize and think about what you have done.
Back to top Go down
romualdo

romualdo

PostSubject: Re: Might be inactive for a bit guys.   Might be inactive for a bit guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:28 am

lol albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be inactive for a bit guys.   Might be inactive for a bit guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be inactive for a bit guys.
Page 1 of 1